I have been picked as an expert writer at SheKnows media. My first blog post to be published there is 5 things I learned about motherhood in 2015. I hope you enjoy it.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mirna is a nutritionist/Dietitian and lactation consultant (IBCLC) at myPediaclinic in Dubai and consultant at Healthy Happy Us in Beirut. She is also a lecturer, writer, and regular TV guest. Aside from blogging on her website Nutricycle about nutrition and parenting topics, she writes for magazines all over the world including SheKnows Media, Sayidaty, Mom Magazine, Mamalode and more. Most importantly, she is the mother of a 2.5 year old toddler, Karim, who drives her crazy and owns her heart. He is the reason behind every word she writes to help mothers. If you'd like guidance beyond the articles on the website, email Mirna at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about consultations and workshops or check the Services section to book an online consultation with Mirna from anywhere in the world. ميرنا الصباغ اخصائية تغذية واستشارية الرضاعة الطبيعية الدولية
Latest posts by Mirna Sabbagh Muslmani (see all)
- ميرنا الصباغ اخصائية تغذية في دبي ولبنان - July 24, 2016
- When the world becomes scary for you and your children - June 14, 2016
- How Breastfeeding Didn’t Ruin my Body - May 22, 2016
- The One Tip that Changed My Outlook on Marriage - May 19, 2016
- Baby Led Weaning Has Major Flaws - April 25, 2016